THREE DAY INTERLUDE
Welcome to a relaxed pace of hill walking and alpine hiking. Observe wildlife from a high perch or an unexpected encounter. Designed for learning while exploring.
It’s pure Alaska and it is wild!
- comfortable tent camps, clean/warm/dry
- airplane access only, pure wilderness
- minimum impact/maximum fun
- excellent choice for families, friends or solo’s
COST: $1450 per person (includes all flights into and out of the mountains)
DATES: July and August (custom dates available)
GROUP: Maximum 6. We offer the best guide/hiker ration in the industry
DIFFICULTY: Easy to Moderate, depending on where you want to go
For group rates or custom dates:
Live! Learn! Laugh! Love! Hike!
GOT A QUICK QUESTION?
Three Day ItineraryEvery wilderness trip starts off with an orientation program at our home and base of operations in Talkeetna. We reserve two hours to fully prepare each and every guest for the adventure they are about to embark upon. After an orientation at our home in Talkeetna we will fly out to one of our destination lakes in the Talkeetna Mountains and set up a base camp with tents and cooking shelter. Your guide will lead you off to a nearby glassing point where you will survey the surrounding countryside in search for Bears, Wolves, Caribou and other species that inhabit the alpine zones. You’ll witness a long and splendid sunset before heading back to a warm meal and excited discussions of the days discoveries.
Day 2 & 3: Exploring ! Energizing!The following mornings, after a hearty breakfast, you’ll take off from camp, selecting a different direction to explore each day. Everyone will carry a daypack with camera, water bottle, snacks and extra clothing inside. The alpine habitat is chalk full of wonderful surprises including 50+ specie of beautiful wildflowers, twenty different nesting migratory birds, all the indigenous mammals and some of the most spectacular scenery in North America.
There is no pressure or agenda other than that set by you. If you want to scramble up a mountain ridge for a better view of Denali or you want to photograph wildlife or wildflowers, your guide will accommodate you in every way.
It is our highest priority that you return to Talkeetna fully refreshed, rejuvenated and feeling magnificent about your sojourn in the mountains.
GOT A QUICK QUESTION?
WHAT YOU GET WITH DENALI TREKKING COMPANY
Denali Trekking Company provides the following services for every trip we offer:
- Outstanding meals including nutritious snacks and hot drinks
- Savory, delicious foods designed to support a hard working body
- Special dietary considerations are given to each individual guest
- Cook tent, all kitchenware, stoves and fuel, meeting the highest standards
- All flights into and out of the mountains
- Experienced, professional, Alaskan guides lead every trip we offer
- Our trips are developed and designed from over 40 years of Alaskan wilderness hiking
WHAT YOU GET:
Outcomes and Take-aways from your
Denali Trekking Experience
We hope you join us for the adventure of a lifetime!